*** We do not offer trail rides, only riding lessons in an arena setting. thank you ***
~ Riding Lessons ~
* I have lesson horses that are available if you do not have your own horse to ride in lessons.
* I give lessons from beginner level to advanced levels.
* Each lesson is about an hour long, if you are a beginner and cannot tack up the horse by yourself, your lesson starts when tacking up. If you can put all the tack on by yourself, your lesson starts in the arena so make sure you show up 15/20 mins. before your lesson starts to give yourself time to get ready.
* Anyone under the age of 18 must wear a helmet, and have a parent/guardian sign for them. I do have a helmet to use if need be but I do recommend you buy your own.
* A healed boot is a requirement (rubber boot, western boot, hiking boot)
* Single lesson on my lesson horses (depends on availability): $45
* Single lesson on your own horse: $35
(will travel to give lessons at your place, there will be a mileage fee)
~ Farrier Service ~
Graduate from the MN School of Horseshoeing in Ramsey, MN
Certified Farrier - since May of 2006
* Trim: $40 - standard horses and minis. $55 - draft horses
* Front Shoes: $85
* All 4 Shoes: $120
** Prices subject to change at any time**
These are base prices only, there may be additional charges for specialty work and farm call depending on the distance
North Country Haven, LLC.